Great day with the Minister of Conservation Eugenie Sage and her officials, Forest and Bird’s Kevin Hague and Kevin Hackwell, Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research biodiversity and conservation wildlife ecologist John Innes, wildlife biologist Cam Speedy, ecologist Jo Ritchie and Te Arawhiti officials at Ngā Toko E Rua (Erua) on Friday, looking at potential sites for an EcoSanctuary on our ancestral lands. Hear more at our upcoming roadshows about the work our Treaty Settlement Negotiations Team is doing:
1. Mon 25 March, Wellington 7pm, Grand Mercure Hotel, 345 The Terrace, Wellington.
2. Tue 26 March, Hamilton 7pm, Novotel Hamilton Tainui, 7 Alma Street, Hamilton.
3. Wed 27 March, Auckland 7pm, Awatahu Marae, 58 Akoranga Drive, Northcote.
4. Thu 28 March, Whanganui 6pm, Kingsgate Hotel, 379 The Avenue, Whanganui.
5. Fri 29 March, Gore 6pm, Hokonui Marae, 11 Hyde Street, Gore.
6. Sun 31 March, Christchurch 1pm, Commodore Hotel, 449 Memorial Avenue, Christchurch.
Photo: Liz Brooker, Tōi Communications