Kaitiaki Whenua | Field Crew Team Leader
40 hours a week Monday-Friday
For this position you will have exceptional team management skills with a strong health and safety focus and are not afraid of getting out in the field with your team. Practical experience in pest control management is a must along with a preference for applicants with:
• First Aid/Growsafe Certificates
• A Controlled Substance License
• Basic Chainsaw qualifications
• Excellent time management skills
• Advanced experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledgeable writing and implementing weekly workplans
• Skilled at organising tasks using Google Calendar or other computerised methods
• Confidence using Health and Safety Apps
• Confidence using digital reporting Apps
• An understanding of health and safety systems and processes
• A current valid NZ driving licence
• Planning experience
4×4 and LUV driving experience is an advantage.
Why work for Iwi?
Uenuku is committed to building a highly skilled workforce that lives and celebrates our core values as tangata whenua along with proactively working to train & upskill kaimahi as we strive towards a prosperous future.
Applications close at 5pm on 10th March 2023.Please apply by emailing a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the relative position requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries, please contact Aiden Gilbert email@example.com or Lou Brider firstname.lastname@example.org