• New Zealand is at Alert Level 4.
• Thanks everyone for staying home. This will save lives.
• Community-Based Assessment Centres (CBACs) to assess possible COVID-19 cases are open at:
– Whanganui Hospital Campus: 100 Heads Road, Whanganui – 8am to 9pm (walk in)
– Gonville Health Centre: Abbott Street, Whanganui – 8.30am to 5pm (walk in)
– Te Oranganui Health Centre: Wicksteed Street, Whanganui – 8.30am to 5pm (walk in)
– Rangitikei Health Centre: Blackwell Street, Marton – 8.30am to 5pm (walk in)
– Taihape Hospital Campus: Hospital Road, Taihape – 8.30am to 5pm (walk in)
– Ruapehu Health Centre: Seddon Street, Raetihi – 8.30am to 5pm (walk in)
• Whanganui Hospital is open 24/7 for acute cases and for people who need urgent care.
• Whanganui Hospital visiting is under Level 4 guidance which means there is no visiting. Exceptions to visitors are for those patients at end stage of life, in the Critical Care Unit, Maternity Unit and one parent for children in the Children’s Ward.
• Please phone health services including the hospital, GPs and pharmacies before you go to them.
• Please stay safe at home with the people in your bubble and only go out for activities permitted under Alert Level 4.