TE KOROWAI O WAINUIARUA
(Central Whanganui Large Natural Group)
Final Mandate Strategy
Uenuku Charitable Trust
- Click here to vote for registered members
- or CALL our election helpline 0800 666 030 to register and vote
- or to view information on UCT’s mandate proposal the below documents are available;
- Mandate Advertisement
- Mandate Information Brochure ‘ Pathway to Settlement’
- Full Mandate Strategy
- ONLINE Registration – Click Here –
- UCT Registration Form
- TkoW 2015 Whakapapa Verification Form v4
or for further information contact the election helpline on 0800 666 030
PROXY VOTING AT AGM Proxy voting means that if you aren’t able to attend the AGM in person, you can appoint another member to cast your vote for you. Only members registered with Uenuku Charitable Trust are entitled to apply to vote by proxy.
In addition, the person you wish to appoint as your proxy can only act as proxy if they are 18 or over and are registered.
If you wish to provisionally appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf at the 2015 AGM, please complete the form below and have your provisional proxy present it to Moana Dawson, the Secretary of the Uenuku Charitable Trust, before the AGM commences.
Alternatively you may email a copy of the form to email@example.com, to arrive before midnight on 11 July 2015.
No proxy forms can be accepted once the AGM is underway.
Download full Proxy ballot notice & form CLICK HERE
Download POSTAL VOTE FORM 12th July 2015